5K and 10K Saturday, August 22, 2015
8088 Palamino Drive, Buckley, MI (Map)
$40 registration fee includes a technical t-shirt (if registered by 8-7-15).
All proceeds go to benefit kids in need at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Michigan.
DTE YOUTH SCHOLARSHIPS
First come first serve! DTE Energy is once again sponsoring 60 FREE entries for students in grades 1 thru 12 into the Big Little Trail Races on August 22, 2015 at 9 a.m. Simply register online and in the promo code box type in DTEKID. Your child will receive a free race shirt if registration is completed on or before August 7, 2015. Paper forms can be downloaded from the website and mailed to 8088 Palomino Drive, Buckley, MI 49620. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Packet pickup will be Friday, August 21, 2015 from 2-to-7 p.m. at the Race Start (8088 Palamino Dr., Buckley, MI)
August 22, 2015 from 7-to-8:30 a.m. in the tent at the starting line of the race.
- Registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Course is 99.9% off road
- Weather conditions will affect the course – be prepared
- Walking is allowed
- Strollers are NOT recommended due to terrian conditions
- No pets are allowed on the course
- Timing will be done via a manual system
- Organizers reserve the right to cancel the race in the event of inclement weather. No refunds will be made.
9 & Under
70 & Up
An award ceremony will follow the last finisher of the 10K.
Medals will be available at the finish line until 5 p.m. and thereafter at Cherryland Electric Cooperative, 5930 US 31 South, Grawn, MI.
No medals will be mailed.
Contact us at: email@example.com